Wednesday, October 20, 2010












These are my refined sketches. I don't think I'll use a model in my photography, but that might change. I want to use a quote from the book and a quote from the designer -Yes I'll be approaching all of you here real soon for quotes. I want this to be just real simple, easy. The biggest challenge is tying the outdoors with Alice in Wonderland, I think the quotes from the designers will help with this as I'll be asking everyone to say something about how the outdoors might inspire you or how it might relate to Alice etc.

I will post a mood board and possibly some more sketches later. I just realizes I haven't thought out a table of contents or introduction page. Also, I'm going to ask all of you to take a picture of yourselves in the outdoors when you go out and shoot the books. Just a tight shoot, shoulders and head, enough to tell you're outside but maybe not where exactly.

Thanks so much! Can't wait to see how these will turn out.


























































No comments:

Post a Comment